Here Are The Happiest Cities In The US
- unbranded - Lifestyle
The US may only rank number 16 on the World Happiness Report, but it's not short of happy cities. A recent WalletHub study analyzed happiness-related data to determine which American cities host the happiest residents. It found that no city is happier than Fremont, California, which tops the list for the second year in a row. Here are the top ten happiest cities in the US this year: 1, Fremont, California. 2, San Jose, California. 3, Madison, Wisconsin. 4, Overland Park, Kansas. 5, San Francisco, California. 6, Irvine, California. 7, Columbia, Maryland. 8, Sioux Falls, South Dakota. 9, South Burlington, Vermont. 10, Burlington, Vermont
Post a comment as anonymous
Watch this discussion. Stop watching this discussion.
- Dua Lipa slams UK Government's 'small-minded' language towards Albanians
- Niecy Nash is overloaded with therapy requests
- Oasis could reunite for Etihad Stadium gig
- Eva Longoria gushes over 'funny and charming' Victoria Beckham
- David Faustino: Christina Applegate is trying to build up her strength
- James Tupper and son Atlas 'taking care of each other' following Anne Heche's death
- Report: Bills, DT Ed Oliver agree to $68M extension
- Wilmington chronic absenteeism report and action plan
- Tina Turner’s stroke hit her like ‘lightning bolt’ and robbed her of her voice
- Local first grade teacher Kimberlee Johnson nominated as Commonwealth Heroine
- Barnstable Health Alert: Heavy drinking leads to muscle loss. Doctor Explains
- RMHS principal Kevin Tracey to step down on June 30
- Pittsfield Health Alert: Heavy drinking leads to muscle loss. Doctor Explains
- Take a walk on the Londonderry Rail Trail
- Tina Turner was left raging when husband Erwin Bach waited two days to call her after first time they slept together
- A Senior Profile: Taylor McGrath
- Shawsheen Tech Roundup: Baseball and tennis capture league championship
- The Dougout: Happy to be back
- Boys Track team finishes runner-up to Burlington at D4 State Relay Meet: Redmen grab hold of second place (1)
- Shawsheen Tech Sports Round-Up: Tennis team rallies to beat MV (1)
- Virtual cancer appointments better than in-person visits: study (1)
- Marsquake study uncovers surprising secrets about the Red Planet (1)
- Specific Postoperative Complications Increased for Patients With Obesity (1)
Welcome to the discussion.
Keep it Clean. Please avoid obscene, vulgar, lewd, racist or sexually-oriented language.
PLEASE TURN OFF YOUR CAPS LOCK.
Don't Threaten. Threats of harming another person will not be tolerated.
Be Truthful. Don't knowingly lie about anyone or anything.
Be Nice. No racism, sexism or any sort of -ism that is degrading to another person.
Be Proactive. Use the 'Report' link on each comment to let us know of abusive posts.
Share with Us. We'd love to hear eyewitness accounts, the history behind an article.