Dozens of severe weather reports including flooded buildings and roadways occurred just south of Boston proper on Sunday. Today parts of the Midwest could see similar flash flooding. CNN meteorologist Pedram Javaheri has details on whom could see the worst.
- School Committee votes 2.85% raise for Supt.’s final year
- No new COVID-19 deaths reported; Travel rules eased for some
- Boston to remove statue of slave kneeling before Lincoln
- Boston's famous Faneuil Hall Marketplace reopening
- Is Thompson Street closure working?
- Fisher College Appoints Interim President
- NeurAegis Announces Publication of Preclinical Animal Data Supporting Calpain-2 as a Promising Therapeutic Target for Concussion
- Pac-12 adding new position, advisory group to address social justice and racism
- For the children: Trudeaus recognized as Foster Parents of the Year
- Town Crier’s All-Decade TMHS Field Hockey Team
- Going Down Memory Lane 40 Years ago: The 1980 Redmen Baseball Team, one to remember
- Town Crier’s All-Decade TMHS Golf Team
- Town Crier’s All-Decade WHS Field Hockey Team
- Tewksbury passes article to fund roadways and drainage
- For potential use by Lahey Health Systems: Woburn OKs new Presidential Way office building
- Fire Chief Adgate to retire in Nov.
- Board of Selectmen review liquor license
- Darrigo hoping ‘Karma’ does bite him