Guy and his dog had no plans to fall in love with a girl and her cat.
Keep up with Callie and Mr. Kitty on Instagram: https://thedo.do/callieandcat.
Introducing Dodo swag! https://shop.thedodo.com/
Love Animals? Subscribe: http://thedo.do/2tv6Ocd
¿Hablas español?: https://thedo.do/2BsuN4o
Follow The Dodo:
Tweet with us on Twitter: https://thedo.do/2Jast1M
Howl with us on TikTok: https://thedo.do/2qFkbGT
Take a peek at our Snapchat: http://thedo.do/2gkVhsz
Love our Instagram: http://thedo.do/2agAEce
Like us on Facebook: http://thedo.do/1dJ9lmn
Read more on our site: http://thedo.do/KWDoNt
For the love of animals. Pass it on.
#thedodo #animals #dog #cat #kitten #puppy
- HRAC unveils virtual program schedule for MLK Day
- Burlington School Committee adopts MCAS & High Stakes Testing Resolution
- It’s back: The political struggle for control of banks’ loan taps
- Husker TE Jack Stoll earns recognition with Shrine Bowl invite
- MNA Launches Effort to Combat Racism Within the Association, Nursing/Health Profession, and the Health Care Workplace as Tensions Rise, and Long-Standing Health Disparities for Minority Communities Become Glaringly Apparent During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Woburn boys hockey team ices Rockets
- Noel Clarke says Twitter had made him tougher
- Ian McShane expects filming on John Wick: Chapter 4 to take place this year
- After second brain surgery, Doherty’s goal is to get back to the ice
- Lowell General Hospital, Lahey Health employees: Two Tewksbury residents get vaccinated
- Wilmington cleaning company is brooming with the stars
- Six Tewksbury residents to help Lowell Catholic’s resurgence: Keegan Boyden, Adam Ellegood, Danny & James Kierce, Jake McDonough and Alex Pescatore
- Woburn's Connolly is first-year girls hockey coach for 'StoneRose'
- Roll the dice on the Assabet River Rail Trail
- Planning Board reviews plan for mixed-use development on East St.
- WATCH | An emotional moment: Blunt Rochester finds out her COVID status after Capitol chaos
- Five Below has plans for former Outback space
- Economic development team sees big potential in Reading