BOSTON, Oct. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Eaton Vance Senior Income Trust (NYSE: EVF) (the "Fund") held an annual meeting of shareholders earlier today (the "Annual Meeting"). At the Annual Meeting, Fund shareholders were asked to elect four Class II Trustees. The Annual Meeting was adjourned to October 29, 2021 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern Time to allow more time for shareholders to vote. The August 3, 2021 record date for shareholders entitled to vote at the adjourned Annual Meeting remains unchanged. Information about the adjourned Annual Meeting appears below.
- Boston approves $8M to make 3 bus lines free in 2022
- NETA Opens 3rd Retail Store in Franklin, MA
- Arizona football season review, Part 1: Should Wildcats stick with status quo at QB?
- Jeff Duncan: Taysom Hill can't save the Saints from avoiding their fifth consecutive loss
- LogicManager Expands Cutting-Edge Risk Management Software AI Capabilities
- ‘House of Gucci’ is pure, unapologetic decadence
- Join us in giving locally
- ‘Dickinson’: Hailee Steinfeld & Anna Baryshnikov on Their Trippy Sister Storyline
- Tewksbury woman facing indictment for bank fraud, wire fraud, identity theft
- Vassena Hudgens is the new face of Fabletics' Velour line
- What’s Going on With ‘RHOSLC’ Star Jen Shah Anyway?
- Senior captain Chirichiello looking to play at next level: The big anchor of the offensive and defensive lines finishing up stellar career
- Meet the new Tewksbury Police Dept. comfort dog
- A town and a son say thank you to Jimmy Brooks
- You’ll always remember this day and game
- Woburn wins frantic, fantastic finish at Fenway
- Bielecki, Waterworth receive Hats Off Award
- Three finalists selected for town manager’s position