TEWKSBURY — The Tewksbury 4th of July celebration will take place on Wednesday July 3, 2019 beginning at 8:30 a.m. at the Livingston Street Recreation Center and will continue throughout the day concluding with a spectacular firework show scheduled at 9:30 p.m. weather permitting.
The morning events will be coordinated by the Tewksbury Patriotic Committee & the Town of Tewksbury.
• 8:30 to 10 a.m.: Continental Breakfast sponsored by the Tewksbury Rotary & Donna’s Donuts. Breakfast will be held under the tent behind the Recreational Center.
• 9 to 10 a.m.: Track & Field Games (all ages)
• 10 to 11 a.m.: Decorated Doll Carriage Contest (ages 3-6)
Bicycle Decoration Contest (ages 4-8)
Lil Mr. & Miss Tewksbury Contest (ages 2-4)
Basketball Free Throw contest (all ages)
Face painting, Bologna Toss
• 11 to 12 a.m.: Pie & Watermelon Eating Contest
• 12 to 1 p.m.: Hotdogs, water and ice cream donated by the Tewksbury/Wilmington Elks, The Knights of Columbus & the Tewksbury Patriotic Committee.
• 7 to 9 p.m.: Entertainment (DJ Booch & North Shore Acappella).
• 9:30 p.m.: Fireworks go off weather permitting.
Any questions can be directed to Mark Kratman at (978) 726-2912.